[Android-development] QAndroidStyle and qt 5.4.0

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Dec 10 20:08:25 CET 2014

Hello,

I just installed and tried qt5.4 for android. I thought that
QAndroidStyle (through QStyleFactory) would become available even if the
application is not deployed with ministro, as read here:

http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/12/03/native-android-style-in-qt-5-4/

But there is no "android" style available in QStyleFactory and our app
(QWidget based) just looks ugly... I tried fusion and also not to load
any style, same mess.

Is there something I should do/call to make androidstyle available in
5.4 without ministro?

Thanks
Philippe Lelong