[Development] Nominating Robin Burchell for approver

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Dec 29 03:14:54 CET 2011

I'd like to nominate Robin Burchell (a.k.a. w00t on IRC) for approver in Qt.
He's been around Qt for some time now and has been contributing both in his
work time and in his personal time. He was also my main external "sparring
partner" when developing the Open Governance -- it was mainly talking to him
that we came up with the level of Approver and the nomination process.

You can see his recent work in Qt doing some clean-ups of ### Qt5 tasks.