[Development] unable to cross-compile the QT5 alpha.
girish at forwardbias.in
Wed Apr 4 20:59:49 CEST 2012
2012/4/4 haithem rahmani <haithem.rahmani at gmail.com>:
> I'm trying to cross-compile the QT5 alpha, for ST SoCs
> I configured it as follows:
> $> ./configure -opensource -confirm-license -no-eglfs -no-xcb -xplatform
> linux-sh4-g++ -prefix /home/rahmanih/qt-5.0.0 -no-opengl -no-xrender -no-xkb
> -no-xinerama -no-xshape -no-xvideo -no-xsync -no-xinput -no-xinput2 -no-egl
> -no-xcursor -no-xfixes -no-xrandr
> even though I explicitly passed the option " -no-opengl", I'm getting the
> following error:
> cannot find -lGL
The GL line can come from various sources. some debugging hints:
1. Is your ST mkspec free of GL?
2. From pkg-config. Do a quick grep in your pc files, if you are using
3. Note that on the desktop, you also have to pass -no-egl to be free of "gl".
4. Then check mkspecs/qconfig.pri - does it have any opengl or egl or gles2?
5. Check that QtGui is actually free of gl using ldd.
More information about the Development