[Development] Documentation bug maintenance

casper.vandonderen at nokia.com casper.vandonderen at nokia.com
Sat Apr 28 13:51:57 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thiago mentioned some time ago that all bugs that nobody is working on should be set to "Unassigned". Therefore I would like to propose that the QTBUG "Documentation" component and QTWEBSITE "doc.qt.nokia.com" component set the assignee to "Unassigned" by default to allow anyone in the community to work on them.

It seems like the Documentation component assignee is set to "Qt Documentation Team" and I think this is not valid anymore, unless we get a public mailing list where all of the bug emails for this user are sent to.
The default assignee for doc.qt.nokia.com seems to be a user who does not work in the Qt Documentation Team anymore.

I created the following JIRA dashboard: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11521
It lists most of the currently open bugs that are related to documentation (I'm not checking for things like "docs" since that might not be valid). There are almost 900 bugs there which should be triaged by the community.

Casper