[Development] state of Qt's Australia office

lorn.potter at nokia.com lorn.potter at nokia.com
Wed Aug 1 05:00:36 CEST 2012

Hi all,

We have received word that the Brisbane Australia office, consisting of the teams working on Qt3D, QtDeclarative, QtMultimedia, QtSensors, and QtSystems modules, as well as the CI/QA team for Qt, will be shut down. Our last day is August 31.

The individual developers still retain their status within the Qt Project. Whether they choose to remain working on Qt is up to them.  Personally, I will continue is possible because I still have plans/research I want to do.

Except for the CI hardware. which still has employment in the EU.

so… anyone hiring?