[Development] state of Qt's Australia office

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Wed Aug 1 14:30:11 CEST 2012

Folks:

  I wasn't going to mention this but since the topic has come up...

  A source I consider reliable has whispered in my ear that
  in the aftermath of Nokia recently shooting Meltemi dead*,
  Sebastian Nyström (the Nokia Senior VP in charge of Qt) has
  been given explicit direction to sell-off the Qt asset.

  Nokia's great experiment in frameworks (mobile and otherwise)
  is over.

                                 Atlant

* After having previously shot Symbian and Maemo/MeeGo dead

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments, it contains are intended to be a confidential communication only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

Thank you.