[Development] state of Qt's Australia office

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Aug 1 17:02:14 CEST 2012

On 08/ 1/12 09:45 PM, David Boosalis wrote:
> I to hope that Jolla is successful, but the real steward of Qt on
> mobile devices is now RIM.  They are committed to Qt being a first
> class citizen in their ecosystem.  Despite all the doom and gloom
> around RIM I think they have a good shot.
<trolling>LOL!  Frying pan to the pot..</trolling>

For the companies reading this (RIM) - step up and post a job to get
this thread back on track.
-------
I'm guilty for a bit of trolling, but if possible - keeping the noise
down and not spreading rumors is very important right now.  This is a
development list and I think we all want to maintain a strong community
regardless of what happens.