[Development] Binary incompatible changes to Qt 4.8

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at nokia.com
Fri Aug 10 10:25:20 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 05/28/2012 12:47 AM, ext Rohan McGovern wrote:
> Turunen Tuukka said:
>>
>> If feasible, I would like to see both Mac OS X 10.8 and Windows 8 (to the
>> extent it is know at that time) working in the 4.8.3 release, as well as
>> Ubuntu 12.04.
>>
>> In addition to making the obvious fixes it would be important to do
>> regular CI on these platforms as well, if possible. Do you think it is
>> feasible?
>>

> Are you asking for those three platforms to be added to the Qt Project
> CI?
>
> If so, I think that would be feasible for Ubuntu 12.04 before Qt 4.8.3,
> but not the others.

We've added Ubuntu 12.04 to Qt 4.8 CI system as well. So far it's
running in a non-enforcing mode.

http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/Qt_4.8_Integration/latest-success/linux-g++_shadow-build_Ubuntu_12.04_x64/log.txt.gz

Once that https://codereview.qt-project.org/32554 goes in, compilation
on this platform will be enforced and blocking.

We still need to fix some scripts to have autotests running and set in
enforcing mode. I hope this gets solved next week.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada