[Development] [Qt-creator] How about the future of qbs after Nokia sells Qt to Digia?

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Aug 13 12:09:02 CEST 2012

On 11/08/2012 08:56, ext Loaden wrote:

> I noticed Nokia stop developing qbs for a long time, and qtcreator's
> wip/qbs seems stop developing too.
> And for now Nokia sells Qt to Digia, I want know how about the future of
> qbs?

Honestly, we don't know yet whether there will be resources to continue
this project. Currently the qbs project is on hold until we have further
information.
As already pointed out by Arvid, getting a stop or go signal might take
a while.

Cheers,

Jörg

--
Joerg Bornemann
Senior Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori