[Development] QMutex with pthread on Linux

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 22 23:44:52 CEST 2012

On quarta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2012 21.15.33, marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
wrote:
> If we should "keep it", we first need to see it  I couldn't find it in
> your changes list?

I was cleaning up my changes. I also needed to disentangle from the 3-argument
testAndSet extension (5.1 feature, see [1]).

They're now uploaded:
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/t/42/

I've uploaded them depending on the as-yet unapproved previous optimisation
round:
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/t/41/

The changes could be made to apply without the previous topic branch, but I
will not do the disentangling and reordering.

[1] https://codereview.qt-project.org/33362