[Development] Importing (mobile) qt-components to gerrit

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 16:02:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am also interested in this topic. We have been trying to make the
qtquick2 branch of the qt-components work as nicely as possible on
Harmattan. We would need to make certain changes to the meego components.
Using the new plugin system where, that is not. Another change is I am
aware of, is the adaptation to the new application event filter API.

There might be other issues we have not yet revealed. How can we contribute
our changes back to upstream as soon as possible?

Laszlo