[Development] tools/configure with mingw build error

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Aug 28 21:14:40 CEST 2012

On 28.08.2012 20:46, Peter Kümmel wrote:

>>> But also jom fails, I thought jom could also handle mingw makefiles?
>>
>> No, Jom only handles NMake makefiles, afaik.
>>

> Checked it again: I could build qt/4.8 with jom.
>
> So I would say the Makefiles in Qt5 are broken (at least for configure).

Also the makefile for qmake doesn't work.

In Qt 4.8 for qmake there are two makefiles for g++:
Makefile.win32-g++ and Makefile.win32-g++-sh

In qtbase/qmake there is only Makefile.win32-g++.
The two files were merged:
     https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/d9bf972e2b5f6bace5b7be350a70b4207e320692

Seems nobody have used mingw/jom since 6 months.

Peter