[Development] Next release candidate

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Mon Dec 10 15:21:46 CET 2012


Hi everybody,

we'll need a second release candidate, as the RC1 had a few issues that really should get fixed. But we also hope very much that we won't need a 3rd one.

We'll try to get the next RC out on Wednesday evening. This means that all changes blocking the RC2 need to get in by tomorrow. 

At the same time, I'd like to urge everybody to be very careful on what you stage for stable right now. If you think your change has a risk of breaking something, get some additional reviews, or (if it's not a blocker) wait with staging it until we have the RC2 out and have created the release branch from it.

Thanks,
Lars



More information about the Development mailing list