[Development] QtSerialPort addon Wiki. Need spelling checking for English.

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 13 07:50:44 CET 2012

Hi Davet.

1. QAbstractSocket is etalon, example to follow for class SerialPort.
ie most likely this:
>  - SerialPort is inspired by QAbstractSocket / follows the API-conventions defined by QAbstractSocket?

2. QPrinterInfo is etalon, example to follow for class SerialPortInfo.

Ie general principles of architecture classes QAbstractSocket and QPrinterInfo adopted
to QtSerialPort module (their behavior and implementation).

Best regards,
Denis.