[Development] Alpha release: modules & docs

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue Mar 13 20:53:07 CET 2012

Hi, here you have the list of essential & add-on modules going to the Qt 5 alpha release:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha

I have tried to find information about these modules in the wiki and the Qt 5 snapshot docs, with mixed results:

- Many modules don't seem to have docs available, at least where I was looking for. Any links are appreciated. You can add them directly to the wiki page or send them to me.

- No module seems to have an own wiki page about the development of the module itself? Is this information available somewhere else (e.g. Gerrit) or just assumed?

--
Quim