[Development] Qt Playground - Command Line Parser experiment

Hugo Parente Lima hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Thu Mar 15 12:15:41 CET 2012

On Thursday 15 March 2012 07:29:23 Mark Constable wrote:
> Any simple standard cli args parser included with Qt would be
> overwhelmingly better than none at all even if it's just -s shortops (/s
> for win) and worry about --longopts and tar-like variations for Qt6+. The
> simpler the better as long as it's universally available in qtcore, if
> possible, sooner than later.

Hmmm... ok, let's go again... should I elaborate this:

https://github.com/hugopl/qcmdlineparser
(git at github.com:hugopl/qcmdlineparser.git)

or just "git push origin :master" and forget about?

Some usage examples can be found on the small unit test:

https://github.com/hugopl/qcmdlineparser/blob/master/qcmdlineparsertest.cpp

Regards

--
Hugo Parente Lima