[Development] These weeks in Oslo

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:21:28 CET 2012

On 16 March 2012 13:27, Frederik Gladhorn <frederik.gladhorn at nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we used to have a weekly email internally that would be a random collection of
> what people did the last week. "This week in Oslo".
>
> We didn't have this email in a while and I don't know how regular we get
> around to sending it, but it might be interesting. If everyone here thinks
> it's spam, we'll stop ;)
>
> So this list is a) incomplete b) total random in that it contains people I ran
> into c) not 100% serious.

How about using something like the #qtwebkit status bot reports, so
people (contributors? approvers? maintainers? nokians?) can simply
tell the bot what they're working on, and automatically create emails
like this one? (Which btw are great basis for weekly blog posts such
as commit-digests [1] -- thanks for doing this!).

--
Giuseppe D'Angelo

[1] http://commit-digest.org/