[Development] Why the UI font is not clear on Windows?

1+1=2 dbzhang800 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 03:02:12 CET 2012

Hi,

Before this get fixed, we can simply set environment variable
"QT_QPA_PLATFORM" to the value "window:fontengine=native" under
windows, then all applications will work as expected.

IMO, it is not as bad as it seems, by doing this, users will become
more familiar with how to specify qpa plugin and its options at least.

Debao