[Development] Why we need some CMake file of Build Or Install Qt?

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Thu Mar 22 11:14:22 CET 2012

On Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:05:40 Loaden wrote:
> D:\cmake\Qt5\Qt5Config.cmake
>  D:\cmake\Qt5\Qt5ConfigVersion.cmake
> D:\qpSOFT\Sources\Qt5\qtbase\mkspecs\cmake\Qt5BasicConfig.cmake.in
> D:\qpSOFT\Sources\Qt5\qtbase\mkspecs\cmake\Qt5ConfigVersion.cmake.in

There are two odd things here: The file shouldn't be named Qt5Config.cmake,
and the location shouldn't be D:\.

Can you tell me what the installation prefix is?
How did you build Qt? Using qt5.git?
Do you have cmake files in your build directory too?

Can you send me the generated files?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer