[Development] Starting preparations for Qt 5.1

Ahumada Sergio Sergio.Ahumada at digia.com
Mon Mar 18 11:24:23 CET 2013

Hi,

Making of Qt 5.1 minor release will soon start:

- Plan is to move 'dev' into 'stable' branch on March 19th.

- After March 19th any changes that are required to get in for 5.1
  need to be pushed into 'stable' branch. So if your needed changes don't make it today,
  please wait after the merge is done and re-target it.

- I haven't planed to create any branch yet for commits already in 'stable' and not in 'release'. So speak up if this is needed.

- If we decide to do 5.0.3, it could be done from the 'release' branch.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada
Release Engineer - Digia, Qt