[Development] HTML5 video Overlay with accelerated composition

T andolsi thouraya.andolsi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:53:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

We are trying to use the overlay approach for Video: to make video
visible, we are clearing the hole in the graphics frame.

Disabling the accelerated compositing, it is OK: video is visible.

When the accelerated compositing is enabled, video is not
visible because the graphic is always on top of it.

If I disable the graphics plane, I can see that video positioned
and scaled as requested by the layout engine.

Is it possible to use Overlay for video with accelerated
compositing?

Regards.