[Development] Future of QtOpenCL

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:31:38 CET 2014

Time is so fast.

I got some free time this weekend, and did a bit work for building QtOpenCL
with Qt 5. My latest work in the dev branch of following repo:
https://github.com/liangqi/qtopencl

If someone could setup a labs project, qtopencl, in codereview, maybe we
could continue work on this topic there.

Regards,
Liang

--
http://www.qiliang.net