[Development] CI stability

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Thu Feb 9 13:05:21 CET 2017

Hi,

I don't see any modification to the test exclusion list of tst_QSempaphore (in tests/auto/corelib/thread/qsemaphore) that isn't merged

all the way up to dev. The last one was from me back in June last year.

The merge of qtbase from 5.8 to 5.9 went through this morning.

Did you mean another class perhaps?

Simon