[Development] QMacCocoaViewContainer changes?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:10:32 CET 2017

On Friday February 17 2017 13:55:34 Timur Pocheptsov wrote:
> Do you have a smaller reproducer for this? Something not as big as designer or vlc?

Sorry, no. Not yet at least. First thing I tried was releasing the native view in the QMacCocoaViewContainer example, but that doesn't cause a crash.

I suspect that this is due to Designer's list of available widgets in the Widget Box causing it to call the QMacCocoaViewContainer dtor during startup.

R.