[Development] Qt 5.9 API review

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Tue Feb 28 11:18:33 CET 2017

On Tuesday 28 February 2017 10:09:13 Jani Heikkinen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It seems Qt 5.9 API review is still badly ongoing, see

> https://codereview.qt-project.org/184392        qt3d

We went through this last week and resulted in:

https://bugreports.qt.io/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=48

We're now working through those as best we can. We may need another pass on
the animation stuff but that's a tech preview for 5.9 so not absolutely
critical.

Cheers,

Sean

> Please finalize the reviews & do needed fixes as soon as possible so that we
> will be ready for beta early enough.
>
> br,
> Jani Heikkinen
> Release Manager

Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Managing Director UK
Tel. UK +44 (0)1625 809908, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090