[Interest] Qt Report Designer System

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Mon Oct 24 01:34:17 CEST 2011

Hi Joseph and Pau,

We use NCReport for simple reports and are happy with the code and the
support received.

I hated using Crystal (v9?) with Delphi and was glad to get rid of it!

Tony.

Sent: Monday, 24 October 2011 8:35 AM

Hi,

http://www.xtuple.com/openrpt/

http://www.kdab.com/kd-reports

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ncreport/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/exaro/

http://reports.sourceforge.net/

Nowhere near Crystal Reports, unfortunately

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Joseph W Joshua