[Interest] Qt Contribution Day in SF starts here

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Oct 26 18:25:55 CEST 2011

Hi, let me post this before I disconnect a few days now that #qtdd11
Munich is over.  :)

As you might have heard, there will be a Qt Contribution Day in San
Francisco on November 29, at the beginning of Qt Dev Days. The goal of
the day is to discuss topics related to the Qt Project with an obvious
focus on contributions and involvement.

Munich had its Contribution Day as well. Any feedback on what works and
what can be improved is welcome. Any feedback on the format, topics and
even people or organizations you expect to see and work with is also
appreciated. The sooner you speak, the better are our chances to
accomplish your wishes.

I will keep the discussion and work related with this Day in this list
until someone points to a better place. Wiki page with the fruits of the
discussion will come once I hit my desk in Sunnyvale, next week. Unless
someone is faster than me, that is.

--
Quim