[Interest] debug QtBrowserPlugin

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:53:22 CET 2012

Well, your Qt code should already validate.

Then you wrap it in a COM (ActiveX / Active Qt) wrapper.
The Browse plugin is probably just an implementation of ActiveQt.

Back when I did a ActiveX plugin, I remember something needing to be done with Apartment model threading. That was years ago, I might be wrong. But if your Qt code is validated that would explain why you are having trouble now.