[Interest] About model/view sorting and headers

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Fri Mar 23 14:51:55 CET 2012

On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 01:34:57 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I pushed a fix for review to Qt5 and will backport to Qt 4.8:
> http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,20720

The problem with the patch I wrote is that the user might sort any of the
columns, not just the first, so the vertical header might not relate to the
information in the first column anymore, which would be confusing I think.

Did you encounter and solve that problem in your scenario?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer