[Interest] crash when using multiple setSectionResizeMode() calls in QTableView

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Mon Aug 13 05:17:02 CEST 2018

Hi all,

using PySide2 I am trying to set different resize modes for each of my
columns in a table view, but as soon as I set more than one I get a crash.

Here is what I do:

|class MyView(QtWidgets.QTableView): def __init__(self, parent=None):
super(MyView, self).__init__(parent) header = self.horizontalHeader()
header.setSectionResizeMode(0, QtWidgets.QHeaderView.Fixed)
header.setSectionResizeMode(1, QtWidgets.QHeaderView.Interactive) |

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
frank

​

--

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>
	*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/compositing.html> | *workflow

Your gateway to over 1,000 free tools... right inside of Nuke
<http://www.nukepedia.com/nubridge>