[PySide] PySide 1.1.2 - "Alaursa": Python for Qt released!
Hugo Parente Lima
hugo.lima at openbossa.org
Tue Aug 28 23:13:15 CEST 2012
The PySide team is proud to announce the new release version 1.1.2 of
PySide is the Python Qt bindings project, providing access the complete
Qt 4.8 framework as well as to generator tools for rapidly generating
bindings for any C++ libraries.
The PySide project is developed in the open, with all facilities you'd
expect from any modern OSS project such as all code in a git
repository , an open bug tracking  for reporting bugs, and an open
design process .
List of bugs fixed
- During signal emission don't get return type after callback
- Invalidate QStandardModel::invisibleRootItem in clear() method
- QAbstractItemModel has wrong ownership policy for selectionModel()
- Improved QVector to python conversion
- Disable docstring generation if tools aren't found.
- Fixed some issues compiling PySide using VC++
- Install the shiboken module to site-packages
- Fix compilation when there is no libxslt installed on the system.
- Set a default hash function for all ObjectTypes.
- Fix segfault calling shiboken.dump
Special thanks to Nathan Smith, John Ehresman, John Cummings, Paulo Alcantra
and Roman Lacko who contributed with most of the patches used to fix the issues
addressed by this release.
The files can be downloaded from PySide download page
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/pyside/attachments/20120828/164a7a56/attachment.bin
More information about the PySide