[PySide] Possbile to syntax hightlight the content of a QTreeWidget item?

ZHONG Zhu Zhu.Zhong at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Thu Jan 24 04:03:57 CET 2013

I'm using QTreeWidget to parse/show/edit one of our internal "language". Now user wants to have syntax highlight feature. I was able to highlight the whole item, for instance, the "comment" Action and the whole Parameter.

When it comes to the content within an item, such as "$result = $a + $b", I can't find a way to highlight individual variables ($result/$a/$b). Anyone has any experience on this? How? Thanks in advance!

BR

Zhu