[PySide] (no subject)

Bruno-Pierre Jobin bpjobin at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:38:15 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I want to create a footer on a TableWidget so I'm trying to stack a single
row QTableWidget (self.footer) on top of the original one (self.table).
Right now, I can see both table using the
setStackingMode(QStackedLayout.StackAll) but I'm unable to move the footer
at the bottom of self.table. Any suggestion for this?

Also, I'm pretty sure there is a cleaner way to set flags to multiple table
at once. Maybe a for loop that acts on a type of widget? Or I could also
just make a list of those two tables a itterate through that list.. I'm
thinking as I type.

Any suggestions are welcome!
Thank you

from PySide.QtGui import *
from PySide.QtCore import *

class TableWidget(QWidget):
    def __init__(self):
        super(TableWidget, self).__init__()
        self.setMinimumSize(400, 300)

        self.table = QTableWidget()
        self.table.setColumnCount(2)
        self.table.setRowCount(5)
        self.table.setSelectionMode(QTableView.ExtendedSelection)
        self.table.setSelectionBehavior(QTableView.SelectRows)
        self.table.setSortingEnabled(1)
        self.table.setAlternatingRowColors(True)
        self.table.horizontalHeader().setStretchLastSection(True)
        self.table.verticalHeader().setVisible(False)
        self.table.setColumnWidth(0, 180)
        self.table.horizontalHeader().setVisible(False)
        self.table.setEditTriggers(QAbstractItemView.NoEditTriggers)

        self.footer = QTableWidget()
        self.footer.setRowCount(1)
        self.footer.setColumnCount(2)
        self.footer.setSelectionMode(QTableView.ExtendedSelection)
        self.footer.setSelectionBehavior(QTableView.SelectRows)
        self.footer.setSortingEnabled(1)
        self.footer.setAlternatingRowColors(True)
        self.footer.horizontalHeader().setStretchLastSection(True)
        self.footer.verticalHeader().setVisible(False)
        self.footer.setColumnWidth(0, 180)
        self.footer.horizontalHeader().setVisible(False)
        self.footer.setEditTriggers(QAbstractItemView.NoEditTriggers)
        self.footer.setMaximumHeight(35)
        self.footer.move(0,200)

        self.table_stack = QStackedLayout()
        self.table_stack.addWidget(self.table)
        self.table_stack.addWidget(self.footer)
        self.table_stack.setStackingMode(QStackedLayout.StackAll)

        self.setLayout(self.table_stack)
a = TableWidget()
a.show()

--