[Qt-creator] [Dev] 2.4 string freeze EOB 3.11.

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Wed Nov 2 11:32:46 CET 2011

This is a reminder that we have string freeze going effective for Qt Creator 2.4 around end of business thursday, 3. Nov. Choose your time zone ;P

That means that any change to translatable strings in the 2.4 branch should be the very exceptional case after that, is accompanied by public boo'ing and shouting (*) ;), and must be explicitly communicated to translators and documenters.

/me wonders what email list is now supposed to be the translator's list

(*) http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Pillory_9105377.jpg&filetimestamp=20060920143140
--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori