[Qt-creator] Changes in Qt Creator 2.4 Manual

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Tue Nov 8 17:12:50 CET 2011

Hello,

I have now added information about all the new Qt Creator 2.4 features I know about to the Qt Creator Manual, made the necessary changes to reflect the visible changes in the UI, and fixed bugs.

Please take a look at the latest snapshot on the doc server and check that the features you added are described correctly in the Manual. Also check that the screen shots are accurate and the paths to functions and field names are accurate in the Manual.

The snapshot is here:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-snapshot/index.html

Thanks for helping to make the Manual as useful and accurate as we can.

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Technical Writer
Nokia, Mobile Solutions, Qt
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 Berlin, Germany
Mobile: +4916097202682

Qt Developer Days 2011 - REGISTER NOW!
October 24 - 26, Munich
November 29 - December 1, San Francisco