[Qt-creator] CMake GUI inside QtCreator

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:03:15 CEST 2012

>No, but you can run any external program from locator usi>ng "!" command, e.g.
>
>! cmake-gui

How does this help in setting the Cmake variables, instead of manually
inserting them in the arguments textfield?

I have a complex Cmake project, where I usually have to override
variables depending on the target platform, build type, etc.

When I use the cmake generator it's easily done, and it leaverages the
cmake cache. With QtCreator I have to retype the arguments every time,
and without the help of the GUI...

So, does running cmake-gui from locator help for this?

Giovanni