[Qt-creator] Autocompletion problems

Patryk Małek malekpatryk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:42:10 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have been writing some C++ code in Qt Creator and I am really
disappointed with its code autocomplete. I have been thinking whether it
can be somehow improved by (ofc developpers) e.g. users that will notice a
'bug' - lack of autocomplete.

(Qt Creator 2.5.1

Based on Qt 4.8.2 (64 bit)

Ubuntu 12.04)
For instance: today I have noticed that Creator will not complete the code
from *<ios> *header e.g.

*std::cout.setf( std::ios::hex, std::hex::basefield );*

Is there an options so that we - users can help ? Where is Creator getting
code suggestions from ?

I would be glad to help if I only could.
--

kind regards
Patryk Małek