[Qt-creator] ClearCase users needed

Orgad Shaneh Orgad.Shaneh at audiocodes.com
Sun Aug 19 12:07:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

I actually doubt it that there are CC users in this list, but I give it a shot :)

An experimental ClearCase plugin was merged in master (which should be merged back to 2.6 on Thursday).

It was reviewed here: https://codereview.qt-project.org/32620

The plugin was developed in AudioCodes for internal use about 18 months ago, and it is used since then.

Since ClearCase is not publicly available for free, it was only tested by AudioCodes developers who used it (they reported to me, I did the fixes).
It was not tested on Linux at all, but I tried to make it portable. Please report if it doesn't work.

I'd really appreciate it if other users could give the plugin a try and report bugs or make suggestions to improve it.
Nightly builds are down currently, so you'll have to wait until this is fixed or build QtC yourself :)

Known limitations:
* Only UCM is currently supported. For every Check Out you must choose an activity. I have no idea if and how it works with non-UCM setups. If you have such setup, contact me.
* Changing activity on Check In doesn't work. If anyone knows how to do this using cleartool, contact me.

Thanks!

- Orgad

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message