[Qt-creator] 2.6 freeze & call for testing

Thomas Meyer public at meyer-thomas.com
Fri Aug 24 13:03:47 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the version:
qt-creator-windows-2.6.81-197-2012-08-24_11-09-32.7z

The jom.exe is missing, right?
I started a project and got this messages:
12:54:16: Starting: "jom.exe"

qtcreator_ctrlc_stub: Command line failed: jom.exe

12:54:16: The process "jom.exe" crashed.

My system: MS Windows 7, Qt v.4.8.2 (32 bit)

Thomas