[Qt-creator] Debugger problem with Creator 2.5.81 snapshot

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Wed Aug 29 05:33:06 CEST 2012

I am trying out the snapshots which seems to have better C++11 syntax
support.

I did find a problem with debugger on Mac
(qt-creator-mac-2.5.81-mac_x86_64-138-2012-08-29_00-00-35.dmg) that when
moving between stack frames, the variables pane never gets updated.

If I stop at a break point, it shows the variables at that point. But if
I click at the calling function in the stack, the variables pane remains
the same. It never updates to the variable of the calling function.

Windows snapshot does not exhibit this problem.