[Qt-creator] Qtcreator 2.5.2 issues

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Wed Aug 29 12:55:01 CEST 2012

Qt Creator 2.6 does not exist (yet), and 2.5.8 is also a Qt Creator version that's unknown to me :)

Anyhow, the situation is that we're trying to improve the Qt 5 support in Qt Creator bit by bit, and I'm pretty sure we'll have full support for Qt 5.0 at the moment it's released. But until then Qt 5 is a moving target, and things might break, so it's not that we can guarantee anything ... Some of us are using Qt Creator to develop Qt 5, and most things actually work well in practical terms. Even running Qt Creator on top of Qt 5 works pretty well for me (tm). But things like the wizards obviously still need some work ... Personally, I don't think it's on the must-have list for Qt Creator 2.6 though, since Qt Creator 2.6 will be most likely released before Qt 5.0.

Regards

Kai