[Qt-creator] Why Creator's Qbs plugin need to special process for Qt?

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Thu Aug 30 10:46:06 CEST 2012

The plugin + code should have a dependency on Qt support, to give the user best support for it.
But that doesn't mean that the code should depend on a Qt version being even configured.
I.e. projects that don't use Qt shouldn't need Qt configured,
projects that use Qt should get best support for it.

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori