[Qt-creator] .pro files parser Interface

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Wed Dec 12 13:06:21 CET 2012

On 12.12.2012, at 11:23, Jeandet alexis <alexis.jeandet at lpp.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to write a Qt-creator plugin for flashing some
> microcontrollers(such as CortexM family or Leon3) because I also use
> Qt-creator as standalone IDE without Qt library. I've read this good
> introduction
> http://www.vcreatelogic.com/downloads/files/Writing-Qt-Creator-Plugins.pdf

That document is severely outdated, and in several ways not correct.
Please better read http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-extending/index.html
(especially http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-extending/creating-plugins.html)
and for some of the core classes the description is still placed inside API doc
(like for http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-extending/core-actionmanager.html),
and, yes, unfortunately many things are not documented at all.

Br, Eike