[Qt-creator] .xcodeproj plugin

Coda Highland chighland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:06:32 CET 2012

At work, I have to use Xcode for our project because of just how
stupidly complicated the configuration is. I was doing fine with
Xcode3, but I can't get Xcode3 to work on Mountain Lion without losing
the ability to target iOS. (And installing it involves making my
laptop unbootable for a cycle and recovering using single-user mode,
so I don't really like the idea anyway.) And Xcode4 is PISSING ME OFF.

I could probably port my project to .pro files without excessive
effort on my part, but the rest of my team isn't going to want to
migrate.

So how plausible would an .xcodeproj plugin be, do you think? It'd be
easy enough to tell it to use xcodebuild instead of make and thereby
preserve exactly the build sequence, but I'm not sure about the rest.

/s/ Adam