[Qt-creator] Deployment to Harmattan device

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Feb 14 13:11:33 CET 2012

Hi,

It looks like deployment to N9 happens through SFTP to /tmp.

This is a problem since /tmp is a tmpfs, thus in RAM and only 4Mb in size.
As soon as the application size goes over, the deployment fails:

13:00:15: Failed to upload package: Failure

13:00:15: Deploy step failed.

My question is, can the the target directory be configured somewhere?
/var/tmp would be a could candidate, as that seems to be mounted to /
and has 1.8Gb free on my phone.

For now I'm manually copying the file over via scp, but while that works,
its a bit tedious as I also need to manually install it then.

Harri