[Qt-creator] Fwd: Custom plugin for drivers building. Unnecessary custom Tool Chains showing.

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Fri Jan 27 15:32:44 CET 2012

Especially, the environment, to build the driver Windowd have another type of hierarchy:

Windows7:
- ia64 checked
- ia64 free
- x64 checked
- x64 free
- x86 checked
- x86 free

Windows Server 2003:
- ia64 checked
- ia64 free
- x64 checked
- x64 free
- x86 checked
- x86 free

Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008:
- ia64 checked
- ia64 free
- x64 checked
- x64 free
- x86 checked
- x86 free

Windows Server 2003:
- ia64 checked
- ia64 free
- x64 checked
- x64 free
- x86 checked
- x86 free

Windows XP:
- x86 checked
- x86 free

Where checked - is equal debug, free - is equal release.

In addition, the batch file environment has additional arguments both platform and operating system (example "chk" "x64" "WIN7"):

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /k C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\bin\setenv.bat C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.1\ chk x64 WIN7

Best regards,
Denis