[Qt-creator] custom widget

Heena Mahur hena18 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:40:34 CEST 2012

Hey,

I want to know how to create custom widget to change the attribute of xml node in qt ?
for eg-

when you click on one node let's take
<image>
sorry <element>
and let's say this is the line in the XML file
then I want on the widget area something like
type image
file ktuberling.svg (with the possibility to load from a file
attribute lang any
and so on
and this changes depending on which element you click
Please elaborate in detail I am a beginner