[Qt-creator] code style politic question

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 01:52:27 CEST 2012

Hello

I know what follows carries heavy flamewar potential and PLEASE don't let
yourself drawn into it. It is not at all my intention.

My question: if I commit additions to code style configuration dialogs to
allow for changing the politics of relation between type and modifier in
method signatures, will they be accepted?

What I would add is (configurable) possibility of formatting (when generating
class files of adding method definitions) this style

void foo::bar(int& baz);

as opposed to the default

void foo::bar(int &baz);

Thanks for advising.