[Qt-creator] QmlJSDebugger plugin got merged into Debugger plugin (master branch)

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Wed May 9 13:19:08 CEST 2012

The JS debugging (like setting breakpoints, checking variables etc) had always been part of the debugger plugin, it's just that the advanced functionality like showing the QML object tree, updating .qml files at runtime etc that were in the separate plugin. I don't think the API that we were using there was of much interest to any other language.

Kai