[Qt-creator] Qt Creator N9/Harmattan support

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue May 15 09:44:37 CEST 2012

I have a strange issue with N9, where my application runs fine when
launched from Qt Creator (running on kubuntu 12.04 amd64).   But if I
ssh to phone and start the application from command line from /opt/...
where it is installed, then it does not run correctly.

So how does qtcreator application launch differ from command line
application launch?

The specific issue is with QCamera not starting up fully when running
from command line.  I would guess either a permission or timing issue.

If I want to look in qt-creator sources, where about them?

Thanks,

/Harri